Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Woo-Hoo! Wrestling Season Started!!!

Wrestling season started again for Nathan, and his cousins Drew and Jake!!!  This is their second year doing it and they all did really good last year!  We are so excited!  Look at Nate's cute bum!!! I want to pinch it everytime I see him in his singlet!!!

Drew in between matches...so cute!
Nate waiting the next match...
I think this one is Drew and Nate...And yes I do turn into that crazy wrestling mom!! Ha Ha!
(Nathan!!! You get that kid!!)

Jake and Drew in between matches...Aren't they so cute!  Oh, I mean tough!! Daryl doesn't like me to call them cute...it softens them up! :)


7 comments:

bowden chicks said...

Hey aunt Jen!!! well i am also excited about restling!! BTW this is kara:) well i like ur blog its CUTE!!!

Chandra said...

I just pinched those buns on the screen! Did I miss something or is wrestling popular again?

Jen Rose said...

So cute! Well...don't tell D I said that!

Brooke said...

How do I find out when all these dang seasons start so I can get Mr. Connor in something? I can't keep up.

The Brady Bunch said...

I love that little butt!!! Your blog is so cute and I am so excited to be able to stay up to date now.I am coming down for Christmas so I will call ya LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Rach Go Cats! ha ha

Amber said...

Dang it! I totally wanted Tanner to do this. I guess we are too late.

Melody said...

I FOUND YOU! Yes I would have never known to look for Rhoads....and yes sunshine your little man has a great rear... he must run just like mommy!Yeah well.. now I am going to be your blog stalker so I cant wait for future posts of the fam! Have a great holiday and see u around blogspot!