Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tea Party

The other day, I was babysitting Kara's girls for a bit and so I decided to have tea party for lunch and invite the neighborhood girls. Ya know, keep 'em entertained for a bit! I told everyone to wear a "dress-up" and this is what they wore...


Kenzie came as Tyler!!! I guess she looks up to her cousin!

Kaylee came as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz and brought a little dorothy doll in case we didn't know who she was (check out the doll on the table!)
Tyler came as Spiderman! So Funny! I wasn't aware that Spiderman drinks tea or in this case, cream soda, but apparently he does!!

Kaia came as herself because she didn't get the message in time and we didn't want her to miss more of the party!
Alexa came as a princess... I think!
It made me laugh and they had fun!

11 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a cute idea! Thanks for adding me to your links, I'll add you to mine too. My real blog is the "This is Reil Fun", the "Creative Pursuits" one isn't all that much =).

Jen@eighteen25 said...

oh my goodness... look who finally joined our blog club. haha. i knew you would sooner or later. looking forward to some good jenna stories.

ps. can we schedule appointments through your blog now.... Haha j/k!!

Jolynn said...

Jenna, I found you!!! Cute blog! Next time you must have a mom's tea party. I'll come dressed and Xena, Warrior Princess! ha ha Fill us in soon about Kara and her new baby.=)

The Johnson Five said...

Me and Andrea said "Welcome to the 21st Century"!! Ya you blogger soccer mom!! Love ya

Steph said...

Hooray I found your blog! I had no idea about the tea party! Cute though... I wonder what Kaia would have dressed as?

Ashley & Kevin said...

Yay I found your blog! I think the tea party looked fun & I wish I was invited! ;) Just the thing you would come up with!
anyway keep in touch!
www.kevinandashley.blogspot.com

Chandra said...

Hey! Saw ya on Carla's blog- thought I'd say Hi. Welcome to blogging!!

The Anderson Family said...

Hey, cute blog!!! And welcome to blogging world!!! I will warn you, it is ADDICTING!!! Haha
What a fun party!!!
Let's get together sometime!!!

bowden chicks said...

ha ha that is so funny!!!! well they are some cute little girls!! luv ya:)

~kara bowden

Anonymous said...

Cutest tea party, so happy to read what you guys are up to!!!

Amanda said...

I love that you are now an official blogger!!! Nice job on the background. What a cute idea with the tea party!