Sunday, November 9, 2008

Me the Soccer coach...HA, HA, HA!!!!

For the past couple of seasons, me and my friend Nikki have been coaching Nate's soccer team!  That's hilarious considering that I am a geek when it comes to sports!  I wasted my time wearing a short skirt, building pyramids, and yelling way too loud in high school!  Ha, Ha, Ha!  Anyway, thank goodness for Nikki because she played soccer her whole life and is a great coach!  She has taught me a thing or two!  You should see when we scrimmage the kids, they think I am that bad on purpose so that they can beat me!  No, I'm really that bad! I was really grumpy at first when I started coaching because it took up some of my time.  I bet your wondering why I said I would do it then... I felt a little pressured because it was time to start all these little kids playing and no one else would do it.  I feel really bad for being grumpy about it and I have to admit that I really am enjoying it now :~)  I love my little VIPERS!  

No comments: